1. Deep Focus Review preserves this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment and as a vehicle for sharing information. Your access to and use of the Site are subject to the following terms (the “Terms”) and all applicable laws and regulations. Please note that the Terms may be periodically updated and modified, so please be sure to recheck them. By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the present Terms. You also agree to so accept future updates and modifications of the Terms.
2. In the case of text, you may download one copy of material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, recopy, distribute, publicly display, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use for public or commercial purposes any of the contents of the Site, such as text, images, audio, and video, without Deep Focus Review’s prior written permission. In the event that third parties obtain access to materials that you have downloaded, it is your responsibility to inform them of these Terms.
3. You should assume, unless otherwise specifically noted, that everything you see or hear on the Site, and any files or programming related to the Site, are protected by proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, etc. Absence of a specific notice of proprietary rights, such as a copyright notice, does not necessarily mean that the item is in the public domain. Unauthorized copying or use of items from the Site can lead to enforcement actions by the holders of proprietary rights, severe penalties, and, in some instances, criminal actions. Please be careful and considerate of proprietary rights
4. The contributions by all who provide content for the Site should be considered as the subjective opinion or viewpoint of the contributor. Deep Focus Review and its personnel makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or items in or related to the Site. Deep Focus Review and its personnel assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The information in the Site may be out of date, and Deep Focus Review makes no commitment to update such information. Text and other items available on the Site may also be subject to additional disclaimers and conditions.
5. Your access to and use of the Site are at your risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Deep Focus Review and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages) arising out of or related to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Site, or other locations accessible through the Site, even if Deep Focus Review or a Deep Focus Review authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
Deep Focus Review and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site also assume no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or interference with equipment, programs, files, or other property (for example, from viruses) whether such damages are related to access or use of the Site or other locations accessible through the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with or damage sustained in connection with the Site is to stop using the Site. Your permission to use the Site may automatically terminate without notice at Deep Focus Review’s sole discretion. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
6. Any communication or items you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, etc. is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Deep Focus Review without any obligation to you or any other party, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcast and posting. To the extent waivable, you waive any so-called “moral rights” or droit morale in communications or items that you transmit to the Site.
7. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade dress, or logo displayed on or associated with the Site. Deep Focus Review is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites (collectively, “Links”).
8. Deep Focus Review has no control over Linked Sites and cannot endorse or make any representations regarding any Linked Sites. Your linking to any Linked Sites is at your own risk.
9. Deep Focus Review works with a third party that serves ads to this site. To find out more about how Google manages the privacy of information in conjunction with serving ads on this site, please go to www.google.com/adsense.
10. Certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of the Site. This information is primarily used to determine the frequency and nature of the uses of this Site and its features. By having this information, we can provide better and continued service.
11. The Site is controlled and operated by Deep Focus Review from its offices within the State of Minnesota, United States of America. Deep Focus Review makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No item from the Site may be downloaded or exported or reexported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions on such item.
12. This agreement is entered into in the State of Minnesota and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts, for the purposes of litigating any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and agree not to commence any such action against Deep Focus Review other than in such courts.
13. If any of the provisions of this agreement are held by a court or a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter herein.